Dr. Wazir’s Premature Babies Foundation is founded by Dr. Sanjay Wazir in Year 2014 on 11th day of November with a vision to conduct education regarding Preterm Baby Care amongst Doctors, Nurses and Parents specially relating to “How better care can be provided to Premature Babies.” The foundation will also focus on “Advocacy of Rights of Preterm Babies” and also provide near help to poor and needed neonates.
OBJECTIVE OF THE TRUST SHALL BE:
- To provide better care to the new born babies’ especially premature babies and to educate doctors, nurses and parents to provide better care to new born babies especially premature babies.
- To organize and take-up awareness camps, workshops, campaign, exhibition, health, Educational and Welfare Programs / Camps.
- Establishment acquisition and maintenance and support to hospitals, dispensaries, maternity homes, sanatoriums, study centers, medical schools or colleges or institutions imparting medical knowledge;
- Grant subscription and donations to hospitals, dispensaries – convalescent homes, asylums, nursing homes and other public institutions for administering medical relief.
- To help poor, widows, handicapped, orphans, old aged, mentally retired and under privileged section of the society / community.
- To promote and establish, run, continue and administer educational and / or vocational school or institution or college or deemed university and to run the same for educational or vocational purpose, in various places throughout India as well as outside India, subject to votive to various permissions as required, with a motive to render service to the public and especially to economically backward students.
- To run / operate different types of education program /schools like formal, non-formal, pre-school for the education development of under privileged children of the community / society.
- To provide to the public and especially to economically backward students, all required extra-curricular activities fort the furtherance of their faculty to enable them to excel in their studies, fine arts, to learn foreign languages, sports including indoor & outdoor games and to educate them in all possible manner for the furtherance of their basic human values and perform works of charity for those in need throughout India and in case of necessity anywhere in the country through the Trust and in coordination with other NGOs.
- To promote and protect charitable values, Indian Traditional music, dance, handicraft, handlooms, Art, modern art & Literature.
- To establish and maintain a library and build up a collection of books, periodicals, literature and magazines dealing with different problems arising to economic and social development.
- To cooperate with government, semi-government and non-government and non-governmental organizations and agencies in the implementations of various schemes and raising of funds for the welfare of preterm babies.
- To accept donations, grants, presents and offerings, in cash or in kind from persons, association of persons, firms, companies, institutions, Universities in India & abroad and to deal with the same for the purpose of achieving the objects of the foundation.